Social Media is a most loved and engaging platform for its audience. There is no harm to have a social media account for your business. Instead, it has numerous advantages and is convenient to manage. You can provide the links of your website to all your social media platforms to drive traffic from there if they are looking for detailed information.
For many local businesses, social media marketing is a powerful tool, you need to hunt when they sleep! This is the philosophy of marketing. Social media is a place where people relax, enjoy, and spend time with families.
As a marketer, I try to find the hidden agenda of the people who made these platforms. People who made this had just one reason – They wanted to make money, no matter what they say in their interviews.
When people are relaxed you can pitch them better, these days conversion from this medium is very high.
For manufacturers who make popular items, this is a good place for leads
This is also very good for medical services (I am not talking about doctors or medicines for leads), for example, cosmetic laser therapies, etc.
My marketing tips for social media are-
- Don’t leave this optimum marketing resource untouched because you cannot find higher conversions in any other digital marketing subfield.
- For branding purposes, this is better than Search engine optimization if optimized well, unlike most unaware people if you don’t understand the power of branding & how to apply this in small Indian businesses then this read our article power of branding in Digital Marketing in India.
- Collect followers & likes from your local area, overseas followers have no worth for your business, your follower growth will be slow but later it will lead you to get what you expect from your business.
- This point is a second thought of my own previous point, initially, if your page is new, there is no like, no follower then you have to find a way for acquiring a little no. likes & followers. The biggest reason is nobody wants to be the first like or follower.
- Make your profile useful to others, you don’t know the power of giving free. Just try this & in later days you will get everything you need. Your digital marketer will let you know if he is honest & you are open to listening to advice.
Don’t ask me why User-friendly because you know this already, I am just telling you what you don’t know. As the saying goes, “A customer is the King”. We need to optimize our website while keeping customer convenience in mind. We have heterogeneous customers all over the globe. So, customizing your content to cater to their needs and make your customer’s interaction with your website smooth will benefit your business.
Check this point by dividing it into 2 parts, How search engines see your website & how your customers see your website. This section can be wider than you think, so read it completely so that you can know what you are doing wrong.
Tip1- Don’t make a website for you, make it for people :
A website is not a chance where you try your designing skills, if you want to keep it beautiful then choose the themes available. Here billions of website designs are available on the Internet. See what happens! here is a theme/ website template, designed by X company, this company is a global company that made 5-10 website templates in its 20 years of business.
Do you understand what it means? they are making these 5-10 websites for 20 years, do you think with the design they have improved you can beat it with your design skills?
This company has 10-40 web designers, all together working & implement their skills on these 5-10 websites. can you imagine 20-40 web designers working for 20 years, together, making just 5-10 website?
Logically, understand this –
Your designing output
You (1 person) X Skill level 1 X work for 1 month on your website = output (1X1X1/12year) = Design output 1/12
The theme’s designing company’s output
40 web designers X 20 years experience X 10 websites = Design output 8000 or 800 for 1 website
You know the difference now, 800 points Vs your 1/12 points – Who is better?
My Tip: Choose the theme/website template you like from the million-billion options. Just make tiny changes to it then you can get the best design. Else trust me you are not the right person for this work.
How quickly search engines improvising their AI
People who know Algorithms, I want to say everyone doesn’t understand this term here, AI is popular so I used this as a synonym. The year 2020-21 is a game-changer, search engines like Google & Bing changed the way you see the internet. I am not joking, internet marketing has literally changed. Long-awaited announcements from Google etc. are above board now.
My marketing tips for search engine promotions are:
Website’s Marketing Tip No. #1
So carefully listen to your marketer & before this select your digital marketer carefully, because
There are a lot of people who claim they do the best digital marketing. But for people who don’t understand marketing how he can digitalize it?
You cannot understand their technical knowledge, but you can understand their understanding of marketing.
Website’s Marketing Tip No. #2
Make it user-friendly. Google launched mobile-first indexing as a ranking factor. Google has 2 types of crawlers (if you don’t know what are crawlers then check this), the first is Desktop crawlers & the second is mobile crawlers. This means a mobile crawler will come to your website first. In 2021, mobile crawlers will have more importance than desktop crawlers. Make a website for mobile.
Website’s Marketing Tip No. #3
Design a mobile plan citywide if your business is local
Keep the website speed great on mobile, because it is seen website performs well on desktops but not on mobile phones. In countries like India
- Where internet traffic is high
- Mobiles have unstable networks & Internet connections.
- In cities that are congested with buildings, inside rooms internet connections get poor
With the above adverse mobile conditions, websites take time to open. As a result, the bounce rate goes high & your ranking goes down. So be careful with the traffic you get from such cities & mobile devices. Try to make the website lighter than light, yes in this situation-
You have to compromise your website animations and sliders.
It’s your designer’s work who gives you advice, on how your website keeps looking good without these.
Increase your hosting budget #3
Don’t try to make a cheap website because it comes with a lower hosting type. Hosting may range from Rs . 600 to 30000 rupees per year. Depending on the website size, you need to choose a website hosting
Make the most out of customer data
There are tools available for us to determine the website’s performance and give information about the visitors. Now it’s on you how you can take proper advantage of the data for your benefit. Through this, you can learn visitor behavior and can optimize your website to attract the audience and compel them to become returning visitors.
Website’s Marketing Tip No. #4
- If you are not a digital marketer, then don’t try this at home, there are tools available to do this but everyone can analyze it.
- Hire your digital marketer to analyze the website.
Get ready to pay people
Website’s Marketing Tip No. #5
Spending money is not a bad idea, we all waste money. No matter how small your business is but some small dedicated amount from this wastage can help you to grow.
- Try to pay for your work, god will not work for you.
- Keep in mind that you are hiring Digital Marketing Companies like yours to hire a physical staff on some salary because these guys will give you more than anyone.
- Keep remembering that if you don’t pay, you will not get anything
- Keep remembering your existing buyers can switch to another seller someday, in this uncertain world nothing is permanent.
- Remember when you made your website last time, you wanted to pay peanuts for a website, this is why your website designers & digital marketers never told you to buy good tools.
- Keep remembering, if you haven’t had business from the website in the past then you are responsible, maybe your digital marketer was a cheat but it was you who listened to his technical goof-ups not his understanding of general field marketing.
- You got it for what you paid for.
Based above points my tip is for you to be practical, & don’t close your eyes.
As of now, you are aware of what marketing tips and tricks for your website to increase visibility online and attract visitors. So, after this, you should keep all these points in mind when you are done with your website design.
Website designing is not bad, it always gives business UNTIL you do not choose the cheapest, you have to change the mindset – Let’s start to try it with a little amount, if I get a benefit then I will pay.